Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Here for the afternoon

Early this morning, after leaving a very memorable GeekFight Quiz Night at Quantum Cafe, some of the bookworms therein headed over to Cubao X. After staying till the early morning, I returned about an hour ago to continue my Twitter updating from Libreria. Nothing much has changed except that there are only about half the people, the cast has changed slightly, and slowly but surely people have made inroads into the food.

So I'm coming on board, foregoing a book launch which book bloggers have not, to my knowledge, been invited, and, like the proverbial fly on the wall, watching and hopefully coming up with more to say here, and on Twitter. (Follow me at @renaguila.)

1 comment:

  1. Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.
    I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete